PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR AVAILING THE SERVICES OF THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Use of www.trademarkclick.com, either by registration or by any other means, is available only to persons, who are 18 yrs of age and above and persons who can enter into a legally binding contract, and or are not barred by any law for the time being in force. If you access trademark Click, either by registration on the Site or by any other means, not as an individual but on behalf of a legal entity, you represent that you are fully authorized to do so and the listing, posting or information placed on the site on behalf of the legal entity is your responsibility and you agree to be accountable for the same to other users of the Site.
Trademarkclick.com provides an online portal for registration of trademarks and allied trademark services as also to give visitors a general understanding of the Intellectual Property Rights Law prevalent in India and to provide an automated software solution to individuals along with preparation of legal documents. Customer need not download or even license Trademarkclick’s software. The Site also includes various FAQ’a and also provides Blog’s for readers and services of Newsletter subscriptions. Trademarkclick’s keeps a close coordination with the registered trademarks attorneys but is not a law firm. Additionally, Trademarkclick’s entitles the user to obtain Trademark related advices online through the experts.
Trademarkclick.com is a sole proprietorship owned by Ms. Meena Bansal authorized registered trademarks agent (attorney) having Agent code: 2683 and located at 96, Sukhdev Vihar, Mathura Road, New Delhi-110025, who is empowered to carry out trademark and copyright registrations in the territory of India.
3. Limited Permission to Download:
4. Services rendered by Trademarkclick:
We seek to render all trademark prosecution related services so as to assist the common man in the easiest possible manner and to prevent him from undergoing the hassles of proceedings. Trademarkclick provides the following services: TM Search, filing, renewal, other trademark services (change of proprietors name and address, opposing and defending marks, monitoring trademarks), conveyance i.e. drafting agreements on behalf of the users as well as selling registered trademarks. Trademarkclick acts as an intermediary between the user and the Indian Trademarks Registry and may take assistance of the Registry online portal for selected services. Trademarkclick undertakes filing of trademark within 24 hours from the time of successful payment transaction and reference no. issued by PayUMoney.
5. Use of Trademarkclick Forms:
6. Power of Attorney:
The user understands that he/she has to provide a Power of Attorney on form TM-48, the format of which Trademarkclick will be sending on user’s mail id as provided by user or which user can download from various forms available on www.trademarkclick.com. The user has to fill details in the format of Power of Attorney and scan the copy of the same and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is advisable that that Power of Attorney be provided at time of filing the form, and if chosen ‘file later’ option, the Power of Attorney be provided on priority basis.
Trademarkclick is duly equipped for processing and receiving payments online for the services so rendered. The payment is made through the PayUMoney payment gateway which is installed on the website. In case of any problem faced by us in filing the necessary trademark or delivering any other service for which payment has already been made, Trademarkclick commits to refund the entire payment back in the account of the user along with providing a reasoned clarification for the same.
8. Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content:
9. Rights and Responsibilities of Trademarkclick:
Trademarkclick is not the publisher or author of the User Content. Taredamarkclick takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party where the provision for such communication is made.
Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, Trademarkclick takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us by email for help.
10. Rights and Responsibilities of Trademarkclick Users or Other Posters of User Content:
You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content - writings, files, pictures or any other work - that you post or transmit using any Trademarkclick service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you agree that you will not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy. Please see Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws below;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination, or false advertising). that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing, or advocates or encourages illegal conduct harmful to any individual, partnership or corporation. Please see Inappropriate Content below;
- that includes advertisements, spam, or content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, or other contact information;
- that contains any computer virus, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files;
You understand that if there is any discrepancy or if there is further information needed by Trademarkclick with respect to completion of forms, we will be reaching on your mobile phone as provided by you. It is advisable to give clarity when the executives of Trademarkclick seek information.
11. Additional Terms:
12. Inappropriate Content:
Minors are not eligible to use the Site or Applications and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, are Copyright of Trademarkclick.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
15. Right to Refuse:
You acknowledge that Trademarkclick reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
Updated 19th September, 2016